Lane & Waterman attorneys selected for 2016 Great Plains Super Lawyers
Seven attorneys with the Quad Cities law firm of Lane & Waterman LLP have been selected for inclusion in 2016 Great Plains Super Lawyers:
- Terry Giebelstein is selected for business and corporate law.
- Robert V.P. Waterman Jr. is selected for professional liability: defense.
- Richard Davidson is selected for real estate law.
- Michael Byrne is selected for health care law.
- Judy Herrmann is selected for employment and labor law.
- Jason O’Rourke is selected for business litigation.
- Diane Reinsch is selected for personal injury medical malpractice: defense.
Additionally, eight attorneys have been named as 2016 Great Plains Rising Stars:
- Ian Russell is selected for general litigation.
- Benjamin Patterson is selected for professional liability: defense.
- Douglas Lindstrom is selected for banking law.
- April Price is selected for intellectual property law.
- Abbey Furlong is selected for professional liability: defense.
- Samuel Skorepa is selected for estate & probate law.
- Kurt Spurgeon is selected for business and corporate law.
- Kyle Day is selected for business and corporate law.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. For more information, visit SuperLaywers.com. Lane & Waterman was established in 1854. The firm is a general practice law firm with 42 lawyers and has offices in Davenport, Iowa and Moline, Illinois.