Five Questions with… Rob McMonagle
Wednesday, February 17, 2016
This week, we sat down with Rob McMonagle, a retired Marine Corps Reserve Colonel and Notre Dame graduate.
- If you weren’t practicing law, what would you be doing? Teaching or business, but not teaching business.
- What is your favorite Quad Cities restaurant? Azteca (but only because Whitey’s probably doesn’t count as a restaurant…)
- What’s the biggest difference between practicing law when you first started and law today? Clients expect constant availability and quick responses to issues whereas in the past, letters were fine even though it meant it could be days between a client asking a question and getting a response. Only if they wanted something faster, then they would call.
- What’s your favorite author? Recently, it’s been Tom Clancy.
- What’s something not many people know about you? I was part of a group that performed at the Kennedy Center. (He wouldn’t tell us for what…but it was during his time in the military).
Rob practices on our litigation team, trying cases related to commercial disputes, property damage, personal injury, and admiralty law. Learn more about his work at https://l-wlaw.com/attorneys/robert-b-mcmonagle/.