On October 5, Josh McIntyre will join regional cyber security experts at the Quad Cities Manufacturing Innovation Hub Cyber-Security Town Hall to discuss trends and best practices in cyber security. Josh will serve as the moderator of the event’s panel discussion.
The hour-long panel conversation aims to help area businesses understand the growing cyber-security threat to industry supply chains. The panel will cover what’s important on the cyber-security landscape now, why businesses should care, what steps they should take to assess their cyber-security readiness and how to move toward implementation.
Town Hall Panelists include:
- Special Agent Steve Telisak, FBI
- Beth Tinsman, CEO & Founder, Twinstate Technical Services
- Paul Ricciuti, Serco Inc./Rock Island Arsenal
- Greg Price, Vice President of Defense Programs, Trowbridge & Trowbridge, LLC
- Josh McIntyre, Associate, Lane & Waterman
For more information and to register, visit: https://member.quadcitieschamber.com/events/details/cyber-security-town-hall-protecting-your-business-against-the-growing-threat-6400