Eighteen attorneys with the Quad Cities law firm of Lane & Waterman have been selected for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2016:
- Dana Waterman is recognized for mergers & acquisitions, corporate, and securities/capital markets law.
- Terry Giebelstein is recognized for commercial litigation.
- Rand Wonio is recognized for commercial litigation, personal injury litigation for defendants and plaintiffs and product liability litigation for defendants.
- Curt Beason is recognized for gaming law.
- Robert Waterman is recognized for commercial litigation, medical malpractice law, legal malpractice law and bet-the-company litigation.
- Scott Van Vooren is recognized for mergers & acquisitions, corporate, and business organizations law.
- Richard Davidson is recognized for bankruptcy and creditor debtor rights/insolvency and reorganization law.
- Mike Byrne is recognized for health care and insurance law.
- Ed Carroll is recognized for mergers & acquisitions and corporate law.
- Joseph Judge is recognized for banking and finance law.
- Catherine Hult is recognized for real estate law.
- Troy A. Howell is recognized for litigation – labor and employment law.
- Jason J. O’Rourke is recognized for construction law.
- Diane E. Puthoff is recognized for employee benefits (ERISA) law.
- David Dettmann is recognized for real estate, trusts and estates and employee benefits law.
- Charles Miller is recognized for medical malpractice law.
- James Mezvinsky is recognized for tax law.
- Michael Noyes is recognized for commercial litigation.
Lane & Waterman was established in 1854. The firm is a general practice law firm with 44 lawyers and has offices in Davenport, Iowa and Moline, Illinois.